Reset64 magazine is pleased to announce the release of issue number 13 – available as a digital download from Itch.Io.
This issue is packed with the latest news, new game reviews, interviews, columns and feature articles – brimming with love for our favourite 80s micro-computer, the Commodore 64!
- Beautiful original cover art by Anthony Stiller, inspired by Tony Crowther’s classic 1984 C64 train’em up – Loco.
- 13 new reviews of a selection of amazing C64 game releases, including full reviews of Steel Ranger, Millie & Molly, Mancave , The Age of Heroes and Wormhole.
- We dare to go Below the Tower in an interview with Millie & Molly developer Carleton Handley, discussing Millie, Molly and gamedev on the Commodore 64.
- Rob Caporetto gives us a full run down of the 2019 RGCD 16kb Game Compo.
- We welcome modern text adventure lover, creator and guru Stefan Vogt to the team, with his new adventuring column ‘Reset Fiction – Past, Present & Future”.
- Gavin Graham joins us to discuss his BitPop musical endeavours.
- Brand new Blow the Cartridge comic from Cameron Davis, based on the 1987 CRL game, Oink!
- Jari Karjalainen returns to pit the Commodore 64, Spectrum and Atari 800 against each other with a brand new Loco comparison.
- Martin Grundy returns with Reset Reloaded, recounting the glory days of February 1986 – 35 years ago!
- Gavin Greenhalgh chats to Matt Risley of Swivel Creations about bringing Bounder back!
- The return of your favourite columns, including Blast from the Past (trains), Reset Reloaded (Stop the Express) and Stars & Stripes.
- A stunning Mix-i-Disk compiled by Richard Bayliss, featuring our brand new train themed greets intro (by our good friend Dr. J), as well as some specially selected contemporary C64 games, just for you!